Manage, lodge and pay
If you’re registered for payroll tax, you can use payroll tax online to
- calculate your payroll tax liability
- lodge your return
- change your details, including updating group details and bank account details
- register to pay online (direct debit)
- cancel your registration and direct debit payments
- view your payment history, return history, payment options and payment codes.
How to log in
- Use your client ID and correspondence ID, found on our recent correspondence. The correspondence ID is only valid for 12 months.
- Use your AUSkey, a secure login, that identifies you when you use participating government online services on behalf of a business. We do not permit intermediaries to use AUSkey to log in on behalf of clients.
Go to the Australian Business Register to find out more about AUSkey.
Use Payroll tax online now