Youth consultation survey
Promotional prize draw terms and conditions
- Information on how to participate in this youth consultation survey (Survey) and enter the associated promotional prize draw (Promotion) form part of these Terms and Conditions of entry (Terms). These Terms apply to the Survey and Promotion and completion of the Survey and entry into the Promotion are deemed an acceptance of these Terms.
- The promoter is Revenue NSW (ABN 81 913 830 179), GPO Box 402 Sydney NSW 2001 (Promoter).
- The Survey and Promotion will be open from 11am Australian Eastern Daylight Savings Time Wednesday 13 January 2021 and will close at 5pm Australian Eastern Daylight Savings Time on Wednesday 27 January 2021 (Promotion Period). Entries received outside these Promotion Period dates will be declared as void. The winner will be announced by 5pm Australian Eastern Daylight Savings Time on Friday 29 January 2021.
- The prize draw is open to New South Wales residents aged between 14 and 25 years inclusive (Eligible Entrants) at the time of completing the survey.
- Employees, directors, management and contractors of the Promoter and other agencies, firms or companies associated with the Promotion (including suppliers of Prizes), and their immediate families, are not eligible to enter. By entering this Promotion, you represent that you are eligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or first cousin.
- The promotion comprises of: one (1) Kids Prezzee Smart eGift Card valued at $100 (Prize). Total prize pool value is $100. The winner will be determined by a random prize draw.
- The winner will be notified by telephone or email within two (2) days of the prize draw and will receive their Prize within 30 days of making contact.
- All reasonable attempts will be made to contact the winner. However, if the winner cannot be contacted within 14 days of being notified to confirm delivery of their Prize, the Prize will be redrawn.
- Each entrant is permitted only one (1) entry. Any additional entries received by the same entrant will be deemed invalid. If you are under 18, you warrant that you have obtained the consent of your parent or legal guardian to enter the Promotion subject to these Terms.
- Entry consists of completing the Survey and advising us that you would like to be entered into the Promotion.
- The Eligible Entrant shall accept the Prize 'as is' and acknowledges that the Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of a Prize, or for any tax liabilities that may arise from winning the Prize. All values are in Australian Dollars.
- Each Prize, or any unused portion of a Prize, is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash. All other costs associated with the Prize are the sole responsibility of the Eligible Entrant.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies, or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act 2010, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the State and Territories of Australia ("Non-Excludable Guarantees"). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including their respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Survey and/or Promotion including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following:
- any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter's control);
- any theft, unauthorised access or third-party interference;
- any entry that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to interference;
- any way out of the Promotion, any entry that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter;
- any variation in gift value to that stated in these Terms;
- any tax liability incurred by a Eligible Entrant; or
- use of the Prize.
- The Promotor reserves the right to finish the Promotion without warning.
- The Promoter’s decision is final on all matters and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for personal injury which is suffered or sustained, in connection with this Promotion or as a result of accepting or using the Prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- If you fail to provide full and accurate contact details, you forfeit your entry into the Promotion.
- If you would like us to update or amend your personal information, please contact us.