Lodging a claim online
To make a claim you need to include
- number of FTE employees at the anniversary date of the job(s) that you are claiming
- for a part-time employee, the average weekly hours the employee worked in the 12 months and the average weekly hours worked by all full-time employees in the 12 months
- bank account details, if not previously entered.
When you're lodging a claim
- you can save your details and return to the application at a later time
- you must complete each step of the process to claim the rebate
- once you save all the details you’ll receive a lodgement number
- you can print a copy of your application using the print command on your web browser.
Changing or withdrawing a rebate application
- You can access and modify your details (except the number of FTE employees) at any time.
- If you need to modify the number of FTE employees, contact us on 1300 139 815 or send us an email.
- You can withdraw a rebate application at any stage. Once an application or claim is withdrawn you cannot access or make any further changes to it.
Protecting your privacy
The information collected in this application is necessary to see if you have a liability or entitlement.
- The information may be provided to third parties with your consent or as required or permitted by law.
- We’ll correct or update your personal information at your request.
- Learn about how we ensure your privacy is always protected and your personal information is kept confidential.