News and media releases

Was your vehicle written off in a declared natural disaster?

28 February 2019

If your vehicle was written off in the recent bushfires, floods or storms, you may be able to get a refund on any motor vehicle duty you pay on a replacement vehicle. All you have to do is apply for a refund and provide us with necessary documents.

Get more information about eligibility and how to apply.