News and media releases

I lodged an application, but I now have additional information/documents that I want to provide. What should I do?

22 July 2021

If you would like to provide additional supporting documents or advise us of a change to an existing application, you can upload your documentation or correspondence on land tax online. You will need your Client ID and Correspondence ID which can be found on your most recent piece of correspondence or assessment notice.