Emergency services levy

Council contributions

NSW Government legislation requires councils to pay an annual council contribution. Councils are required to make instalment payments and will receive both an assessment notice and an instalment notice.

Insurer contributions

All insurers, including foreign insurers and all who hold a policy with a foreign insurer must lodge a return with us by 30 September each year, showing the premium/s paid in the previous financial year

Last updated: 25 October 2017