Duties Act evidentiary requirements: Section 50, 50A
Relevant evidentiary requirements must be provided when documents are lodged for assessment of duty.
Section 50 or 50A
Cancelled agreements or transfers
- Original Stamped Contract and Transfer documents
- A copy of the Deed of Rescission signed by both parties to the transaction or their legal representatives; or
- Written acknowledgement of cancellation of the agreement by both parties
- A copy of the signed Termination Notice (where applicable) together with written acknowledgement from the other party to the transaction.
- Form ODA 015, for Agreements for sale of land
- Form ODA 032, for Transfers without an Agreement