Becoming an advocate
To contact us on behalf of your customers about managing a debt, you will need to become an approved advocate. To do this you will need to register yourself and any individual employees who may deal with us.
Register as an advocate
Once you’re registered, you can:
- make enquiries online or via the advocacy hotline
- obtain copies of brochures to help your customers and
- access our outreach officers who can help you promote our services or assist with training your staff.
Our team can give you the information you need to help you manage your customer's unpaid fines.
Call 1300 135 627
Available 8:30am to 5pm, Monday to Friday.
You can also contact us by:
We can provide you with:
- information about your customer's debt
- details of any offences and the total amount owed
- advice on the options available to your customer in relation to the debt.
Supporting vulnerable people
The advocacy hotline provides support for vulnerable people including:
- people with a mental health or cognitive impairment
- people with an intellectual disability
- people with serious drug and alcohol addiction and dependencies
- inmates and people recently released from custody
- people experiencing serious financial, medical or domestic hardship
- young people.