Transition to digital lodgement of applications is underway
If you’re a solicitor, conveyancer or accountant, you can now use the eDuties portal to lodge these applications on behalf of your clients.
To use the portal, you must register your organisation with us.
To register, copy https://services.revenue.nsw.gov.au into your browser, and follow the onscreen instructions.
Don't use Internet Explorer. Firefox or Chrome are recommended.
If you need help, email email@example.com.
If you're a registered EDR client
Prior to registering for eDuties please ensure your EDR registration details are correct.
To update your details, refer to our guide to online change of details
Please note: Your ABN, entity name and trading name cannot be updated using this application. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
Our eDuties portal has been designed in consultation with the Law Society of NSW and the Australian Institute of Conveyancers NSW and offers you a range of benefits, including:
- supporting eConveyancing
- making it easier for you to do business with us and with your customers
- streamlining processes and improving turnaround times for duties assessments
- facilitating electronic payments
- better document security and record keeping
- fewer requisitions through clearer guidance on evidence requirements.
- The eDuties online service doesn’t replace self-assessment of EDR transactions. For these transactions, continue to use the EDR online service.
- Training guides and frequently asked questions are available inside the portal.
- If you have any questions, contact our eDuties team.